1. Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
2. You either get tired fighting for peace, or you die.
3. Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.
Are you a Beatles fan?
Check out Beatles-inspired merchandise at www.graphicsongs.in Browse through our store and add to your collection some great music inspired merchandise such as mugs, tattoos, t-shirts, diaries, posters etc.
4. Surrealism had a great effect on me because then I realized that the imagery in my mind wasn't insanity. Surrealism to me is a reality.
5. The more I see the less I know for sure.
6. If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace.
7. The thing the sixties did was to show us the possibilities and the responsibility that we all had. It wasn't the answer. It just gave us a glimpse of the possibility.
8. I'm not afraid of death because I don't believe in it. It's just getting out of one car, and into another.
9. I wouldn't say I was a born writer; I'm a born thinker.
10. God is a concept by which we measure our pain.